Shaw CofE Primary School prides itself on its ability to offer and successfully deliver a full curriculum that is inclusive to all children, irrespective of need. The school follows the Wiltshire County Council policy for admissions with regard to pupils with SEN and disabilities. Details of the Wiltshire Local Offer can be found on their below.
Our accessibility plan is available for review on our policies page, and a summary of our SEN provision is provided in the document below.
- Specialist Education Services
- The National ADD Information and Support Service
- The Dyspraxia Foundation
- National Autistic Society
- Autism Independent UK
- Aspergers Support
- Tourette Syndrome (UK) Association
- British Dyslexia Association
- The British Epilepsy Association
- Royal Institute for the Blind
- OCD UK