School trips are a vital part of the Shaw curriculum. They range from walks in the locality and through visits to local attractions to residential experiences. Children who come back to visit us after leaving Shaw almost always talk about these trips as the highlight of their primary education.
Currently, our trips include:
- An in-school sleep over in year 2.
- A one-night trip to the Jurassic Coast in year 3.
- A two-night experience at Oxenwood in year 4.
- A two-night experience at Braeside in year 5.
- A four-night trip to Cornwall in year 6.
We always strive to keep the costs of these trips to a minimum. To do this, we use Shaw staffing and minibus transport wherever practical and possible.
Looking for a School Trip Form?
To find forms related to a specific school trip, please visit the letters and forms section of our website.
Questions about School Trips?
If you’d like to know more about the school trips we offer, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.