Please note that children in all year groups must stay with an adult until they go into class unless parents have a prior agreement with the school that the child walks to school unaccompanied.
|Morning Session||9:00 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.|
|Afternoon Session||1:05 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.|
Total number of hours per week - 31 hrs 15 mins
There is a 15-minute break mid-morning for all children and a short break in the afternoon for the younger children.
- Breakfast club is available from 8am every morning and does not require pre-booking. Children should be brought to the main school door.
- The school gates are opened at 8:30 a.m. for early risers. At this time, children must be signed in and are looked after under the shelter.
- From 8:45 a.m., the gates are opened to everyone and children go directly to their classrooms. In their classrooms, they undertake quiet activities until the start of the school day at 9:00 a.m.
- The school gates are locked at 9:00 a.m. to ensure that the site is secure. Latecomers must enter by the office entrance to be registered as late.
- The gates re-open at 3:15 p.m. when parents gather in the playground to meet their children.
- After school club runs from 3.15 to 6pm and can be booked via the school office.
Please note that we do not provide supervision for children before they get into class or after they are dismissed. Parents or carers are fully responsible for the behaviour and safety of their children at these times.
Please encourage your children to be punctual. This not only means they have an uninterrupted start to the day, but it is also a great habit which will help them later in life. Not too early, never late!